Wednesday, February 28, 2018

If I can turn back time

I want to fix everything. I don't want to mess up again. I don't want to cause trouble anymore. I want to be more careful about my move and my words. I want to take extra and extra and triple zillions extra care of anything coming out from my mouth and anything whirling in my mind. I want to change my negativity. I want to love more. I want to take care of other people's feelings. I want to study harder. I want to learn to swim, dance, get my second degree. I want to do my master studies earlier. I want to get a first class degree. I want to learn Japanese Language to the maximum level. I want to start doing my own clothing line bussiness. I want to open a restaurant. And set up my own private language centre. I want to be more careful about love. I want to do sooooo much better in relationship. I want to sacrifice more. I want my other half to get the most love he deserves. I want to make my other half to feel only happiness and love. I'd rather hurt myself so bad than seeing my love one hurting by my words or action. I want to be a better family member for all my families. I want to be the best decent daughter to mom and dad. I want to be the best version of sister to my siblings. I want to be a useful and loyal friend to my friends. I want to cherish friendship more. I also want to change myself to become a much better mom. I want to redo my pregnancy, labour, and confinement. I want to fully breastfeed my baby, I want only home-cooked meal for my little family. I want to do pap smear earlier. I want a better schedule of vaccinations and check ups. I donttttt wanna miss anymore depocon injections and don't want to miss any appointments with doctors. I want to wear braces during 13 years old and take them off during 15 years old so that I can fully enjoy my teen age. I want to practice hockey until I qualify for school team. I want to practice more running and get the medal during state competition. I want to represent my country for Japanese Story Telling Competition. I want to get the best result for my Japanese Language Proficiency Test, as well as my Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi. I want to study real hard until I got the highest level. I want to go to Xinjiang by train, alone, before graduation. I want to take more photos during every important events in my life. I want to make more friends with univ mate. I want to explore South East Asia countries. I want to be more organised person. I dont want to skip meals. I want to pray on time and everytime and make the most of it. I want to be the best version of Muslimah my daughter can be proud of. And most importantly I want God to be pleased with all of my actions. I want to get as much blessings from Allah... I just want to do all my 28 years old .... just.... one..... more..... time............ I'm willing to do anything as long as I don't cause trouble and hurt anyone.

Everyone know all of the above is impossible. Deep inside, I know I have screwed up real bad this time. And I know theres nothing I could do to remake this. Oh God, please forgive me.... and ease all the troubles that I caused to everyone. I'm really sorry...

No comments: