Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Past

Akulah orang yang paling susah nak move on. Macam sayang sangat dengan masa lalu. Be it sweet memories or bitter one. I always feels like I didn't do my best during previous years. Entahlah. Bila teringat perkara-perkara indah pulak, rasa sayang because it has gone. But I bersyukur for Allah has let me experience them.

Selalu je sebut dan terkenang dengan masa lalu. Sometimes rasa macam tak bersyukur pun ada. I should focus and put myself together for what I have now kan. So I think the best way for me is to be moderate. Kalau nak kenang masa lalu pun berpada-padalah. Ambil pengajaran apa yang dah berlaku. Smile because it happened.

One day I was talking to someone. We talked about our past. I bring it up first and I regretted until today. I should never bring it up. So the person opened up and I was surprised. Not everyone has a beautiful childhood memories. Not everyone went through a blossoming teen years. And not everyone love to talk about their past.

Lessons learned. If I want to share or talk about anything, sometimes it's better to just keep them to myself.

No comments: