Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chinese Traditional Exhibition

Yesterday we went to a school at Chaoyangmen District to attend the Foreign Students Chinese Traditional Exhibition 2009.Started at early 10a.m,we were happy to participate in all those traditional items activities.

There were many booths opened for us to learn varieties of things like; Zhongguojie(some colourful strings tied to form certain shapes),jianzhi(paper cut),shufa(calligraphy),mask painting,Beijing xiaochi(sour fruits dipped in melt sugar),and making dolls from melt sugar! Interesting though.I got myself a try for paper cut,Zhongguojie and calligraphy.While we were confused in making the Zhongguojie,there came the reporters with their cameras!Oohhh.And today,the news come out!Hahaha.Then I went to try the papercut.Choosing the easiest one,I got it nice.Hehehe.Unique art of Chinese.Also tried to write my name in Zhongwen(Chinese).weird!haha.

This programme is organised for foreign students,so I met many students from other countries.Had a short talk with a Thai people!She's nice.Waa,I miss Thailand :) please don't ask me why.

Hmm.So,at least my weekend is quite useful.It's better than just got myself boring in the hostel.Ohh,haven't do a practice for my painting class! Who wants to see my painting? Hehe,later k I'll post about it.

#Actually I just wanna try to make this post in English and sadly I found that my English is really fading.I need tuition!! :(

No comments: