Alhamdulilah.
Already finished my exams just now.
Just waiting for the results.
Hopefully it will be nice one!
Okay stop talking bout exams.So,we are going to go to another province in China.I present to u:Shanxi :-) Depart from here at early 6.30a.m of 1st May.Maybe arrive there(Datong) around the afternoon.InsyaAllah we'll spend 3 days there.Ohh,I can't wait! Haha.
I think I can say goodbye to April now.There are about 2 months to go before I fly back to Malaysia.Sometimes the homesickness really drives me out of line.Haha.So,by now I'm counting the days.It is okay since I got a lot of things to be settled down before going back.Takde la terasa sangat kan?And I'll make full use of the time left to enjoy the Spring season that I love! Lepas ni nak pegi Datong,Theme Park,Botanical Garden,shopping barang nak balik,then nak bla.bla.bla.,prepare ada lagi 2 kali exam,packing,BALIK!! Yeehaa~~~Plan bukan main lagi.Macam nak buat.Haha!
6 comments:
salam..wish u'll get da bess rslt..=)
salam..
THANKS MUCH k..hee
buy me souvenirs when you get back here! ;D
to naz: ohh SURE my dear! already bought it..hihi..just waiting for the time..haha
kinah, happy hols
doakan ayu tgh tercungap2 exam ni.
jaga diri bebaik ye sayang?
to ayu: ooh thanks ayu..tgh exam?wah,buat leklok k..knah sntiasa doakan;-) sayang ayu gak!!
Post a Comment