Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Miracle of Life

When I look at her especially when she falls asleep, I couldn't help my mind from thinking that she is a beautiful miracle of life. A heaven-sent angel for me and Ezzrul. She is so perfect. Her eyes are watery, crystal-look, big round eyes. It blinks perfectly. She has long lashes which I admired so much. Those lashes is clearly a resemblance of her daddy. Her brows are not very thick, just like mine. Her nose and lips obviously daddy-like. Her skin is so delicate... Then I hold her tiny hands, those pretty fingers melted me. Subhanallah. You created such a beautiful baby girl, placed her in my womb and make her come out to this world. Just wow... Allah is the most powerful Subhanallah~ When I see her legs moving, it reminds me of my pregnancy moments where I'm dying to feel her kick inside me. And busy counting those kicks. Everyday I made sure she kicks more than 10 times. So when I see her leg, I was like.. Oohh this is the leg that always kick me from inside last month :) It was so perfect! I'm in love with my baby girl's soft voice... She's one month plus now, and started to voicing out a little. Me and Ezzrul love to tickle her so that she voices. Hehe. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah... Thankyou Allah for this~

No comments: